The Federation of Telangana Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FTCCI), premier apex chamber with over 2800 members is inviting nominations for its prestigious annual EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2019.
Each Award is focused on a different theme and consists of a Trophy / Plaque and a Citation.
Mr Ravindra Modi, Chairman FTCCI Excellence Awards Committee said “FTCCI has instituted Excellence Awards to recognize corporates, institutions, entrepreneurs and individuals for their outstanding contributions /achievements in important areas and to promote corporate and individual initiatives in economic, social and educational areas. FTCCI form this year has introduced a new award for outstanding contribution in Aero Space and Defense industry. We are looking at various representations to expand the field and contemplating to constitute awards for SMEs, Startups and media from next year ”
The awards are given in recognition in the following categories :
- INDUSTRY : Excellence in Industrial Productivity,Excellence in All Round Performance,Excellence in Agro Based Industry,Excellence in Marketing Initiatives,Excellence in Export Performance,Excellence in Export Performance (MSE), Excellence in New & Renewable Energy Development / Application,Excellence in Employee Welfare Initiatives,Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility
- INNOVATION : Excellence in Product Innovation,Excellence in Product Innovation (MSE),Excellence in Innovative Product/Service in Healthcare with Highest Impact
- R & D TECHNOLOGY: Excellence in Research & Development, Excellence in Research & Development (MSE),Outstanding Contribution to the Aerospace and Defence Industry
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:Excellence in Information Technology (IT)
- TOURISM PROMOTION :Excellence in Tourism Promotion
- CHAMBER / ASSOCIATION : Excellence in Association/Chamber for serving Industry, Commerce and Economy
- INDIVIDUAL ACHIEVEMENT :Excellence in Science or Engineering,Outstanding Woman Entrepreneur
- SOCIAL WELFARE AND DIFFERENTLY ABLED SERVICES : Outstanding Self-Sustaining Effort by a Differently Abled Person,Excellence in Social Welfare Initiatives for Women Empowerment