The fight for the Lok Sabha elections 2019 has changed in the Mahasangram. The campaign rally of leaders has reached the peak. The round of announcement of candidates’ names on behalf of all the parties, including BJP-Congress, is moving ahead with every day. Every day new arrows are being dropped.
The 2019 Lok Sabha election is very important for the country and in this case it is very important to know every major news for you. You can read all the big news of the election in one place only if you are getting big news of the elections in the morning.
March 28 election update
- Congress workers in Dhaurah in Uttar Pradesh performed demonstrations against Jitin Prasad’s demand to fight this seat. Prasad said that he is a disciplined soldier of the party and whatever will be said, will do. However a few days ago Jitin Prasad had news of his involvement in the BJP, which later he himself denied. It is said that he is unhappy with the Congress high command’s decision in which he is being sent to fight against Rajnath in Lucknow. Later, he was given the responsibility of fighting his Luck Lucknow by cutting his ticket with Dhaurah.
- Speaking in Akhnoor of Jammu, PM Modi said that there is no dare to take tough decisions and take big decisions. Congress and PDP are responsible for the recent situation in Kashmir. How much strength the terrorists have installed, the janitor stands firmly.
-Sharad Pratap Yadav has resigned from the post of patron of the student Jatiya Janata Dal. He also wrote, “Nadan is the people who consider me as Nadan. Who is in the water, everyone is the news to me.” Tej Pratap is stuck in two seats to stand up for his candidature.
-BJP president Amit Shah said in Jorhat of Assam that in the day, Gogoi and Ajmal (AIUDF president Badruddin Ajmal) of the Congress party fight in front of each other, but when the night is there, the idol-beetle starts between the two.
-Samajwadi Party has released a new list of five candidates. Nasir Qureshi from Muradabad, Bhagwat Sharan Gangwar from Bareli, Pooja Pal from Unnao, Shyam Sundar Yadav from Jhansi and Nathuni Prasad Kushwaha from Kushinagar have been given the ticket.
- The National Women’s Commission has issued notices to Feroze Khan, SP leader who gave controversial statement on Jaya Prada. Jaya Prada is a BJP candidate from Rampur. Azam Khan of SP is in front of him.
- On the question of joining Congress, Shatrughan Sinha said that he would soon be joining the party. You will get good news during Navratri.
- After hearing on PM Narendra Modi’s biopic in the Election Commission, Vivek Oberoi’s counsel Hitesh Jain said, “We have given detailed reply to the show cause notice.” We have told that PM Narendra Modi does not violate the biopic, Model Code of Conduct .”
PM Modi’s rally in Rudrapur in Uttarakhand–
Narendra Modi: Who forced the youth to flee? Who made the scam? Who brought the waste? Who were the people of Uttarakhand who were deprived of roads? Should such a Congress party get the chance. Should those people who make such false and plaintiffs should be punished or not? On 11th April, what will the punishment be by pressing the button? After becoming the Prime Minister, I had pledged to deliver development till the whole of Uttarakhand. But the Congress had put obstacles in my efforts. Then the task of Chief Minister of the Congress Government of the state was to make a presence in Delhi Congress court only.
-Harinder Singh Khalsa MP from Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab suspended from Man Man Party has joined the BJP. Harinder came to the discussion after the complaint of Bhagwant Mann.
-Paning the video of PM Modi’s Meerut rally, the Congress has reversed. Spokesman Randeep Surjewala accused the Prime Minister of being a ‘drama king’ and alleged that thousands of sugarcane farmers of Uttar Pradesh have owed 20 thousand crore rupees. The farmers of Meerut and the surrounding six districts are owed 10 thousand crores. Surjewala said that the government has taken a bad step to stop the purchase of subsidized sugar. The Prime Minister has ridiculed the poor for making fun of ‘justice’ scheme. Do the three of the PM’s democratically distinguish the parties fighting for the election of ‘liquor’? This is to make fun of the whole democratic system.
Actually, the PM had said that the SP’s, the RLD’s Rao and the BSP together make ‘SARAB’. ‘Alcohol’ is not right for health.
PM Modi said at a rally that anyone who wants to see a 2019 mandate can see this public rally. India has made the mind. 130 crore people of India have made up their minds. Once again, the country is going to form a government. This is an election related to India’s dream. All will be accounted for alternating time.
-Rad in RJD and Congress over seat sharing in Bihar and ended in the formation of a coalition, but some seats are still trapped. Seats like Madhepura, Darbhanga, Supaul have become a headache for the alliance. If there is no reconciliation between the RJD and the Congress, the difficulties can arise. Today there is a joint press conference of the general body in Patna, where the candidates will be announced.
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee rejecting Congress president Rahul Gandhi’s allegations against her government on Wednesday said that Rahul Gandhi is a child now. While the Congress is trying to present Rahul Gandhi as the Prime Ministerial candidate of PM Narendra Modi’s equivalent leader, Trinamool Congress chief Mamta Banerjee has commented on them and wanted to give a different message.
-Delhi Pradesh Congress has divided into two groups with the alliance with the Man Man Party. No decision has been taken so far on the coalition. This case of factionalism in the state Congress has reached Congress President Rahul Gandhi.