The fight for the Lok Sabha elections 2019 has changed in the Mahasangram. The rally of leaders has reached the peak. The round of announcement of candidates’ names on behalf of all the parties, including BJP-Congress, is moving ahead with every day. Every day new arrows are being dropped. The 2019 Lok Sabha election is very important for the country and in this case it is very important to know every major news for you. You can read all the news in one place only if you are missing out on the big news of the election in the morning.
March 30- Elections throughout the day
-BJP president Amit Shah filed nomination from Gandhinagar Lok Sabha seat. Meanwhile senior leaders like Union ministers Rajnath Singh and Arun Jaitley, Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thakre, Shiromani Akali Dal supremo Prakash Singh Badal and LJP founder Ram Vilas Paswan were present.
Amit Shah started 37 years ago by sticking and posting party posters – read interesting story of Amit Shah’s political journey
- Amit Shah organized a rally and road show before the nomination in Gandhinagar, Gujrat. In the rally, there were many leaders from Rajnath Singh to Ram Vilas Paswan, but Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray tried to wash the trunk of the last few years in a small speech.
- Bihar has split in the Lalu family over ticket sharing. Laloo’s eldest son, Tej Pratap Yadav, has announced to withdraw his candidature from Jehanabad and Shivar constituency. Chandrakrishan from Jehanabad and Angav Singh said to Shivvar.
After all, why both the brothers are having trouble and what is this whole case, click here to know.
- In Dibrugarh, Assam, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that only one tea star can understand the pain of tea people. Attacking the Congress, he said that he hated the janitor. They also have difficulty with tea. I used to think that they just have trouble with a ‘tea lover’, but when I went across the country I found out that West Bengal or Assam, they do not want to see people connected with tea.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi attacked the Congress while addressing the public meeting in Arunachal Pradesh’s Aam Aadmi. Said that you saw this yourself during the surgical strike. When India entered the house of terrorists, what attitude did they have, you have seen this also. When our scientists are shocked by the world, even then they search for excuses to make fun of him.
- The founder of the Army, Chandra Shekhar is conducting road shows in Varanasi of PM Modi’s stronghold. He started a road show by wreathing the statue of Bhimrao Ambedkar on the Ambedkar crossing of Varanasi. Chandrasekhar said that the government sitting in power is not working in the interest of the poor. The poor are plundering Jobs of 20 million youths were snatched. We have come to Varanasi to calculate this. ‘Watchmen’ beware!
- Shamli’s former district panchayat president Manish Chauhan and Kandhala block chief Harendra Chauhan took part in the BJP membership in the press conference held at the BJP headquarters in Lucknow, including Chaudhary Virendra Singh, the Legislative Council member of the Samajwadi Party.
- The name of Suhag Nagari, a popular candidate from UP’s Firozabad Lok Sabha constituency and progressive Samajwadi Party (Prasapha) Lohia national president Shivpal Singh Yadav is far behind from his wife Sarla Yadav in terms of assets. Shivpal Yadav is the owner of property worth over two crore, while his wife owns assets worth more than 60 million.